Tuesday 27 May 2008

Tila Tequila Plans Meaningful Life After Dating Show

Reality TV star TILA TEQUILA has vowed to walk away from fame after she finds love on her latest dating show A SHOT AT LOVE - so she can pursue a more "meaningful life".

The 26-year-old star - real name Tila Nguyen - insists she is looking forward to post-celebrity life, and blasts socialite Paris Hilton for dragging out her 15 minutes of fame.

Tequila says, "I wanna do meaningful stuff. After a while you reach your goals and then what? You just prance around like Paris Hilton all day long and feel like you have to find the next scandal to stay big.

"This lifestyle is fun and I worked hard for it, but I think in the long run, it's a lot. I just wanna be in love for the rest of my life and move to an island and have kids."

In A Shot at Love, the bisexual star auditions male and female suitors in her quest for a lover.




See Also